I'm not going to go into detail but why is it so hard for me to say NO? I am a 31 year old woman who feels guilty when I tell someone NO! I worry and worry about it until I usally just end up doing what I didn't want to do in the first place. Well today I decided that I was going to worry about ME for a change. I told this person NO and felt good about my decision. (well secretly I did worry a little) Does anyone else out there have a hard time saying NO?
6 years ago




3 comments:
I always say I'm gonna say no, but never do. I always feel guilty. Good for you for standing up and saying no!
My sister says she is going to make me a button that says, "don't even ask me to volunteer for something!" I can't say no either...
Kendra...that is my problem too! When they ask me to volunteer I always feel like it is my DUTY. Can I get a button too if you get one?
Chas...I heard they were calling you next! lol Just kidding!
Post a Comment