
I can't believe it but Chloe Mc is turning 7! That just sounds so old to me. It feels like just yesterday I was calling my mother during the middle of the night freaking out b/c I had lightly bumped Chloe's head and she was crying. She was only a few days old and I was a nervous wreck. I was nursing her during one of our MANY late night feedings and went to switch sides. When I switched her she sort of rolled out of my arms and hit the wooden arm on the old recliner we had @ the time. I totally freaked out! I know my mom probably laughed at me after she got off the phone. I can't believe it has been almost 7 years since that happened. It makes me so sad that my children are growing up.
Happy Birthday my sweet Chloe McKenzie! I love that you are growing into such a sweet, smart, BEAUTIFUL young lady who loves her stuffed animals and lip syncing to the music on the radio! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Here are some pics of Chloe when she was born and of Rob & her in the recliner that I bumped her head on! Sorry they are so little. I had to scan them and didn't do the best job. Click on the pic and you can view it bigger!

Our very first trip to church...she was only 2 weeks and 5 days old!

2 comments:
What a sweet, precious daughter. These are the best times of your life! Enjoy every minute.
Awww, I couldn't open the pics...but I enjoyed them nonetheless. It is sad how fast they grow up :( I am glad she had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment