Today we celebrated Chloe's 6th birthday even though her real birthday isn't until Wednesday. I can't believe my baby is SIX YEARS OLD! It seems like just yesterday I had her. We decided to do a family lunch on Father's Day so everyone could be together. Rob's parents came down and went to church with all of us and then everyone came to our house for lunch and cake. Of course Chloe's favorite part was opening the presents. She got way too much stuff and she loved every bit of it! Chloe loved having everyone here for her special day. Since her party is over she is now requesting breakfast in bed on her actual birthday. We'll see if that one happens. lol
6 years ago




1 comments:
I can't believe she is six already!!!! Wow...time flies by. I'm still in shock that my little boy will be 3 in July. Oh...do you have any potty training tips??? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Post a Comment